Hal Leonard Guitar Finger Picking Solos Method: Volume 1

Category: Books,Arts & Photography,Music

Hal Leonard Guitar Finger Picking Solos Method: Volume 1 Details

(Stylistic Method). A simplified approach to learning the art of playing finger picking solos which combine melody with finger picks. Written for the intermediate-level guitarist, this book includes both standard notation and tablature.

Reviews

After playing the guitar chords for a year I decided to concentrate on finger style picking. I researched and played several internet chords and songs and thought I knew what I was doing. When I got this book I realized that I had just scratched the surface of finger style guitar. In the 6 months of using this book, I've learned how to really read TABs, and just how difficult a simple song can be to play correctly. The first few songs are not "popular" songs, but they build you up to play harder, more "popular" songs. The finger style learning progression to each new song was well researched.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel