Thomas Kinkade Painter of Light 2008 WALL Calendar Special Collector's Edition

Category: Books

Thomas Kinkade Painter of Light 2008 WALL Calendar Special Collector's Edition Details

Thomas Kinkade Painter of Light 2008 WALL Calendar Special Collector's Edition Read more

Reviews

I love my Thomas Kinkade 2015 mini wall calendar! I spent a few weeks looking, off and on, for a mini calendar with scenic images - and, specifically, images that had snow in at least the images for January and December. This one was the best I could find, and now that I have it and it's hanging on my wall by my office desk, I love it! The January image is beautiful, and I love seeing it every day. Also, the images are printed to the edge of the upper page - no borders which would make the images smaller on an already small calendar. All the images are lovely and I'm extremely happy with my hard-earned choice!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel